Saturday 6 October 2012


Woke up in the middle of the night. I don’t know whether I was too cold or I just forgot to brush my teeth. I think I had a dream. I got a text from you saying ‘I was in Myeongdong and now I’m coming back to my country. But I’m coming back to here in next week’.
I was frustrated and didn’t know what to do. After that dream, did I try to unblock you? I don’t know. Few minutes later, I realised that it was just a dream. Few months ago, I thought that I was ready to fall in love cause I was ready, not I was lonely – in fact, i guess I was :). Was it about you?

By the way, I newly bought a desk for myself and told father that I don’t know how much I’m happy to get a desk in my room. He said ‘does it make you that happy, well…. before you were born, when I was only with your mum, we were so happy when we bought a fridge. For now it’s unimaginable to think that getting A fridge could make people that happy but those were the days.’

Well, just sleep off

No comments:

Post a Comment